Wednesday 9 May 2012

Vitamins & Healthy Eating

Ok, so I've not been a paragon of virtue when it comes to food. However I know my limits when eating carbs. I've given up coffee and now drink black tea. I've even cut down on the fizzy water. I rarely drink coke or anything like it either.

From a female perspective I gave up taking mephonamic tablets to help my fibroids. The changes in diet and milk thistle have helped a lot. This month I had what I would call normal pain and discomfort.

My body is feeling happier. I'm sleeping better and not crashing as often. My humour is also better. I've noticed a big difference in how I cope with people being twats. I'm laughing more and my attention is focused. My short term memory is also improving.(So, wifey it's me choosing not to argue the point knowing full well I'm in the right ;-) )

What else?! I don't know how to describe I just feel better in myself. Ok, I still have some anxiety wobbles and pains in the legs but they are not as bad as they were. I reckon another 2 months and I'll be back to my usual self. Well fingers crossed I will.


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to see the new approach to eating and whatnot is working. Glad you feel better. I once read a book years ago called 'Foods that Heal and Foods that Harm' and I'm a big believer that we'd all be a lot better off if we paid more attention to diet (and drank more water). Also, when you look at evolution and the way man has developed, we're not designed to be eating bread and potatoes. We're designed for eating berries and nuts and whatnot (think it's called the Prehistoric Diet). A lot to be said for having a nosey at history.

    ReplyDelete