Friday 1 June 2012

Taking a chance

Ok, so things in one part of my life and to change. The stress it was causing was intolerable. Why?! It was all personal and I don't cope very well with personal attacks. What made it worse was I couldn't answer/fight back. I had to sit and take it.

It got to a point where I had to make a choice. Stay and take it and risk my health or do something's about it. Difficult decision but I made it. It's nearly 2 weeks later and I feel so much better for it. Ok, I am now standing staring into an abyss. But it's good I have expressed myself and hopefully I will come out of the experience even stronger.

I think listening to the rumours of what's occurred is hard. Its disappointing knowing who is spreading them. However, I can walk with my head held high knowing I did the right thing. I have stood by my morales. I also know now I can express myself clearly without getting all girlie(bawling my eyes out). My thoughts are clear and as for thyroid rage...ha i laugh in it's face!!


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I think you did well - everything considered. Yes change is difficult and we're more resistant to it the older we get... that said, it's also an adventure and new part of life. It'll either go well or it wont but one thing is for sure, you will deal with it :) x

    ReplyDelete