Wednesday 11 April 2012

Womanly Health/Children/Dogs

I've been using period tracker light over the last few months. It's been interesting comparing how I feel each month. The pains and pmt anger moods are all disappearing. I would say I know I'm a bit irritable an negative a few days before so I've decided they are the days to go quiet.

Period tracker has also shown my average cycle is 26 days. So much for all the medical stuff I read which says periods are infrequent. My cycle is also regular and predictable! I also read about hair loss. I'm hairy beyond a joke. When I was born I was taken back to the hospital because they thought there was something wrong with me. I tend to molt though and I give the dogs competition on who can clog the Dyson first.

My thinking is the hypothyroid condition can't be looked at on it's own. Other systems in the body are jump into the mix and cause the cauldron to bubble a bit more.

On a doggie note Hera is getting more submissive. My godson was around last night and Hera and Juno managed to tire him out. Hera is perfect for playing with young kids. Despite her size she is gentle and very aware of space. Juno doesn't quite get play in the same way and once the session of feeding treats and playing catch are over he takes a back seat.

I do wonder what the next knee jerk legislation for dogs is going to be. I think the move in Northern Ireland to have all dogs microchipped is a good idea. I think having a dog is good for children and young people. I also think there's no such thing as a bad dog only a bad owner. I also believe dogs pick up on character behaviour from their owners.

Cats on the other hand are their own masters until it comes to feeding time!!

Hope you all have a good day


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment