Saturday 7 April 2012

Moods and Aches

I'm fighting off a cold at the moment. I'm using cold and flu relief tablets and they seem to be working.

My mood is fairly light and easy going. Though I know if someone where to wind me up it wouldn't last. My memory is getting better as is my deductive reasoning. Though for some reason I seem to be thinking about things like a jigsaw. Everything must have corners and the outer edges will be straight. Normally I'm quite a random throw things in the air and see what happens sort of person. I'm warming to this logical approach.

I still feel really cold. This I find annoying as I used to wander round I T shirt and shorts even in the middle of winter. I still have aches and pains but these seem to be when I wake up in the morning and when I get tired. Whereas before I used to chew painkillers I've managed to go weeks without having any. I think what causes most of my aches is my guts not working properly. I'm working on this and it can takes weeks to get them back to normal after a rough patch of constipation.

I've been reading more about conversion of T4 to T3 and I think this is one of my issues. From what I have read I need to take selenium. Or eat Brazil nuts. Will start this after my next blood test,which is next week, and see if it makes a difference.

I still get the odd bout of shakieness and feeling sick but I think part of that is brought on by anxiety. So I'm going to have to learn to stop worrying about what hasn't happened yet.

Hope your all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment