Wednesday 4 April 2012

Vitamins

Ok,these work for me! If anyone decides to try them make sure they are right for you! Milk Thistle, Chromium, Vitamin E, calcium, Vitamin D, magnesium, Zinc, Garlic, Primrose oil with starflower oil and vitamin c. When I'm feeling stressed I take more vitamin c to help my body cope.' I've been eating better for nearly 8 weeks now too. Though at weekends(friday night/saturday) and then take Sunday to let my body recover. I drink more water than before too.

 I've lost all my extra 'thyroid weight' I put on last year. Which if I'm honest was nearly 3 stone. I have also lost a further 11 lbs. With my weight reducing this should also help the issues I have with polycystic ovaries. About 3 weeks ago I had a stupid week and a half of stress. My body wasn't happy as I ended up with 6 cold sores on my bottom lip which became infected. Some good cream from the doctor and 2 weeks later it's nearly all healed. I also had what I call a girly hormonal weepy reaction to some rubbish stuff as week. But even that didn't last long.

My energy levels are fantastic -ignoring my little hiccup with the spuds the other night. I'm also waking up easier. I feel happy in myself and my brain is sharpening up. I'm getting back to my best. I've learned I need to laugh and pat myself onthe back when I do something right. I need to ignore wankers who do t understand or want to understand this condition. I read other peoples stories and I thank the powers that be that I have a good standard of life. My other half has learned to recognise when I'm having a bad day and when I need to rest. Mostly it's about pacing and taking in what's good in life aka sitting in the garden drinking tea whilst watching the dogs destroy the grass. More importantly wifey has learned to pull me up when I seem to be a bit of centre. I've learned to not prattle on about geeky things that some people just aren't interested and I should be more aware of my audience. I do feel sad that I have lost so much time because doctors couldn't be arsed to treat me and instead just read the numbers and said 'boderline - no action'.

 We're entitled to a free blood yes every 3months and it's important to get a copy of the results. I then match these off with my diary and how I'm feeling. I'm in control not my thyroid. I'll end with saying I've learned to take tablets in the morning washed down with water. Then there's a break of an hour until I eat. I take the vitamins in the evening so there's no chance of them affecting apsorption. Be positive....if you feel it it's real

No comments:

Post a Comment