Thursday 5 April 2012

Test post

Good morning! Today is 'work' Friday and its even longer to 'work' Monday!!

Ok so I zonked last night before the end of The Apprentice. I woke up to the news and a story about puppies needing to be rehomed only told be told no by the other half...jez I hadn't even got that far in the thought process. We had good news lay night my sister, who's faithful dog died a few weeks ago, had the urge to go to a dog rescue. She visited left and basked her eyes out (the crying is a family trait). Then went back and adopted a beautiful puppy.

Ok so food wise what I do wrong yesterday. I didn't eat enough to start with. A packet of doritos for lunch isn't acceptable. I also and some dark chocolate last night. It was Green & Blacks so I thought it wouldn't hurt. Well will make sure I eat better today.

My mind us feeling sparkly and I got energy. I was up at 6 this am and I logged onto work and cracked on with a bit. I'm at meetings this morning so it was good to get some routine admin done. I'm also in a learning mood.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment