Monday 7 November 2011

Hmmmmm

Meself and the wife had a row last night. I can't tell for sure cause I was stiffling giggles at the faces she was pulling. I know I shouldn't wind her up but its too easy. Maybe it was offically called a 'row' then?!

Last night I commited myself to digging a trench in the garden. Mrs wants power in the shed and the cabling needs to go in the ground. It could go round the fence but thats a bit risky given what demon cats we have. The would claw through armoured cabling. Couple of power points and a light should keep her out of trouble.

I've made her up a money pot. I shouldn't admit to buying the odd lottery scratchcard but I do. I usually just get my money back (boring!) But last week the two I bought paid a few quid. £9 to be honest so have put it in a pot to go towards buying games or dvds. Well, the way I look at it is its extra money and lucky so we might as well do something different with it. I've also decided to put any £2 coins I get in there. (Is this the guilt of upgrading to an Iphone coming though......?

No comments:

Post a Comment