Wednesday 9 November 2011

Todays protest in London

I had a bird's eye view of the helicopters, 4 in all, following the marchers. What I really noticed though was the quietness of Waterloo station. The politeness on the train to Clapham Junction and best of all I got a seat on the train from there relatively easy. Although the first seat I sat on....the chap on the inside, skinny git that he was, obviously thought he had huge man kahunahs and insisted on spreading his legs.

Home anyways and the Mrs tells me about Hera having a problem with her ear. She won't let me near it is the moan. Hmmmm now will she, Hera that is, let me near it. So, I get out the ear wipes and get on with the job. For good measure I do Juno's as well. Both perfectly behaved!! I still can't figure out how they reckon I'm Alpha in the house. Cause it usually the Mrs giving out to me the dogs are doign whatever and I have to then sort it out.

Anyways home and on the sofa..........

No comments:

Post a Comment