Tuesday 8 November 2011

Pass......the password

Anyone else feeling a tad fatigued with passwords?! I am....even writing them down doesn't help.

Anybody feel like designing a security system? Which would possibly using a 'fob' to generate a secure number. The difference being you could link accounts or id or something to make 'one fob fit all'.

Its raining, heavily, and I could quite easily curl up cuddling a hot water bottle and sleep the day away. But no I have to go to work......just one little win on the lottery could make such a difference....the question is how much would it take to make a subtle life change?!

So many questions so little time...well about 12 mins on the battery life of my laptop....and Ijust realised I made the Mrs a cup of tea this morning and I got was you better change that alarm sound....blah blah blah....dulcit tones to start the day.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I so agree on the passwords. I have to remember three just to get into our basic IT system (and two of those change every month). I have reached an age where I have to start writing them down. Nice and secure then...

    ReplyDelete