Sunday 6 November 2011

I I I

So, I've had an itch to scratch! Nothing to bad just been wanting to upgrade my phone as my contract expired in March '11. Sod all choices for phones and I want to get away from Nokia's. I opt for an Iphone 3, double my bill in doing so, which had about the best/cheapest options.

Before we went to bed last night the Mrs was having a whinge about the wardrobe in the back bedroom. For a few years I'd a few boxes of comics stored on it. Whilst the room is being decorated the wardrobe has been moved about with said boxes still on it. The wardrobe has ended up looking a bit 'forward'. I think one of the wheels is broken so shouldn't take much to fix it. I said I'd get it done....when?! was the response. I think there was a little 'strop' dance to go with it too. Considering I've been knocking off jobs at a reasonable rate the last few weeks found this amusing. Personally, I think it was a little mood cause its Sunday evening and we'd had a rather good weekend. Though watching 'Walton's movies' saturday and sunday night is probably not the wisest thing to admit to.

Today I also start my week of not eating rubbish. I'm also going to cut down on the carbs. Which should mean I'll be a cranky git by wednesday......ah the joys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment